The Alliance Party's North Down Association is hosting a welcome evening & social catch-up along with the prize draw for our fundraising ballot!
Please feel free to bring along (non-alcoholic!) refreshments and a chair, if you wish. If you would be happy to confirm that you intend to come along, please just email our Membership Secretary, George Irwin, at [email protected]
We would also like to introduce new members to everyone as simply as possible, so are asking all attendees to include a one-line statement about yourself in your email to George, that would allow us to provide name tags for everyone on the 29th, along with a summary of everyone’s one-liners.
And our MLA, Andrew Muir, will be presenting a prize for the funniest one-liner!
The Ballot prizes:
- a £50 voucher for ‘The French Rooms’, Bushmills, valid for 2 years;
- a bottle of gin;
- a bottle of wine;
- prints by local artist;
- a Beauty Salon gift voucher;
- a two-hour ‘Housekeepers & Go-Getters’ house-cleaning voucher (for Ards and North Down);
- a bottle of 10-year old Laphroaig Single Malt;
- another bottle of wine;
- a brand new copy of ‘Glamour & Gloom: 1930’s Architecture in Belfast from the Ulster Architectural Heritage Society’;
- 3 copies of verse by ‘Low Country Poet’, William Thompson, of the Ards Peninsula.
You can buy tickets for the ballot below!